1. Preheat oven to 180°C and prepare a 9inch cake pan
2. In a large bowl whisk together LSA, Hot Chocolate, coconut sugar, baking soda, and Protein. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, whisk together eggs, coconut oil and apple cider vinegar. Then add almond milk.
4. Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet mixture, mix and then add the boiling water until the mixture is all combined.
5. Pour batter into the prepared pan and bake in the oven for 35-45 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean when inserted.
6. Let cake cool in the pan for 15 minutes before placing on wire rack
7. While the cake is baking, prepare the chocolate frosting. Soak dates with boiling water for about 15 minutes.
8. Place dates along with water and blend until smooth. Add Hot Chocolate and continue to blend.
9. Set ganache frosting aside, or place in the fridge if it’s a hot day.
10. Once the cake has cooled down, spread the frosting generously over the cake and serve!