Did you know that conventional products found on our supermarket and chemist shelves have chemicals that are toxic.
• There are over 80,000 man-made chemicals known to be in use by millions of people worldwide.
• over 10,000 toxic ingredients are typically found in favourite beauty products (see article in the Huffington Post).
• Every 60 seconds, another 20 chemicals are registered on the world’s largest database: The Chemical Abstract Service.
• The average woman applies 168 chemicals to her body a day and 80 of which are applied before she’s even walked out of the house!
• Scientists have found toxins in baby’s cord blood (so they cross the mother’s placenta) before the baby has even taken its first breath!
They cause an array of issues which lead to interferences within our endocrine system, carcinogens, irritants, just to name a few things!
Some commonly found household toxins which you SHOULD AVOID include:
- PEGs (Polyethylene Glycols)
- Propylene glycol
- SLS (Sodium Laurel /Laureth Sulfate)
- propylene glycol
- petrochemical cleansers
- artificial colours
I’ve decided to take the hassle out of it all for you and I’ll be launching @saforganics_ Volume Shampoo & Conditioner to the website.
Formulated to deliver results, our Volume Shampoo gently cleanses your hair whilst providing direct hydration to the hair cuticle. Our unique formulation with advanced technology allows the shampoo to target the driest areas and instantly lock in moisture where your hair needs it the most. Combining botanical extracts and rice proteins, this shampoo creates volume while deeply cleansing your scalp, hair and removes build up without depleting the moisture content. With high levels of natural plants based ingredients, our shampoo gives you nothing but nature's best. Volume shampoo is recommended for regular use on fine, soft, or limp hair.
SAF Organic Volume Shampoo & Conditioner is:
100% Australian Made
Free from Sulphate, Parabens, ethoxylates, propylene glycol, petrochemical cleansers, silicones, phthalates, DEA and artificial colours.
What many don’t realise is that we all need to be using Volume S&C to rehydrate and remoisturise the hair.
I loved the scent and the feel of my hair post wash!
Let me know which size you’d like: 250ml or 1L !!
Pictured: before v after using SAF Organic S&C